When offering services as Tokim Technology and 3PL (3rd Party Logistics), we strive to demonstrate that information security management is provided when dealing personal information, infrastructure, software, hardware, customer information, organization information, third party information and financial resources, that the risk management is secured, that the performance of information security management process is evaluated and finally to establish relationships with third parties regarding information security in accordance with the main statement of TS EN ISO 27001 Information Security Management System.
In This Direction, The Aims Of Our ISMS Policy Are as Follows;
Privacy: Prevention of unauthorized access to private information,
Integrity: Ensuring the accuracy and integrity of Information
Accessibility: The accessibility of information for the authorized people,
- Protecting information assets against all kinds of threats, whether internal or external, that may arise intentionally or unintentionally, ensuring the accessibility to the information with the business processes and complying with legal requirements,
- Ensuring the continuity of three basic elements of the Information Security Management System in every activity:
- Securing the information not only in the electronic environment but for written, printed, verbal or similar media.
- Raising awareness of all personnel by providing Information Security Management training.
- Reporting all actual or potential vulnerabilities on the Information Security to the ISMS Team and ensuring that the vulnerabilities are investigated by the ISMS Coordinator.
- Preparing, maintaining and testing business continuity plans.
- Determining current risks by evaluating periodically on Information Security. As a result of the evaluations, observing and monitoring the action plans.
- Preventing any disputes or conflicts of interest that may arise from contracts.
- Fulfilling business requirements for accessibility of information and information systems.